Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 2nd February 2022
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to existing customers or newsletter subscribers aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may therefore be required to verify Entrants’ identity.
2. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the relevant terms and conditions of the Instagram service https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/179379842258600;
3. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 hrs (UK time) on Wednesday 2nd February 2022 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received before 23:59 hrs (UK time) on Monday 28th February 2022 (“Closing Time”). The time between the Opening Time and the Closing Time shall be referred to herein as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must submit a Google review via
Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once.
Following the Closing Time, 1 (one) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at
random from all complete and eligible entries.
7. Prize: one complimentary place on an Atelier Beside the Sea MAKE course of your choice.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
9. The Winners will be notified that they have won via email or telephone within 7 days of the Closing Time, and asked to confirm their contact details. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
11. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to the Promoter’s contact within 7 (seven) days of such request, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
12. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner at the email address or telephone number they have provided.
14. Email addresses and telephone numbers will be sourced from the entrant’s customer profile. Information submitted will be assumed to be correct.
15. The name of the Winner may be published online and will be available on request from the Promoter.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to a reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
18. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Instagram bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
20. Entrant’s details will be used primarily to administer the Prize Draw as well to notify Entrants by email of Atelier Beside the Sea products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest. In entering the Prize Draw, Entrants consent to receiving such communications.
21. The personal details of Entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw, except where Entrants have also given their permission for the Promoter to also use such details to contact them by email for future marketing purposes. Please note that your data may be processed outside of the EU.
22. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.