By Ana at Abalon.
Abalon creates high quality translucent porcelain as well as award winning eco-friendly soya candles and wicks.
These are refill candles for the small sized porcelain candle vessels by Abalon.
Choose between a lavender, lemongrass or rosemary and cedar essential oil infused soy based wax candle refill.
– Eco-wicks made of cotton
– 100% natural Norfolk distilled pure essential oil
– Sustainable, renewable plant-based wax
– Contains no herbicides or pesticides and is biodegradable
– Non-toxic. Burns for around 15-20 hours (each refill)
– Dimensions: 8.5cm (top diameter) x 6cm (height)
The candles are simple to refill: once the candle has burnt either wash it by hand or use a dishwasher (always remove the remaining wax with warm water before placing it in the dishwasher).
Abalon was established in London in 2015 and works across a range of porcelain products (candles, jewellery and lamps).
Ana Bridgewater has a background in the arts and is Abalon’s founder and main designer. Her work has been exhibited in London, Paris, New York and Madrid. She is listed in Crafts Council directory.