by East End Press.
Hand printed greetings card, made from thick recycled paper and biodegradable cello sleeve. These statement cards are miniature artworks and will be treasured by the recipients! Cards are printed on both sides, with a cream coloured message space on the reverse. The coloured envelopes are also hand printed with a heart motif to create a truly luxurious and special card.
- Tell someone how much they mean to you by sending this richly coloured, romantic C6 hand screen-printed greeting card.
- Both card and envelope are made from 100% recycled paper and sent in a biodegradable, cornstarch cellophane sleeve.
- Screen printed by hand on both sides.
- High quality with an uncoated finish.
- Suitable for occasions such as Valentine’s Day, this card is left with a blank reverse to personalise as you wish.
- Please note, every card is hand printed so may vary slightly from the photograph, this just adds to the charm!
East End Press is a printing and design studio based in the east end of Glasgow run by Ellie Hodeson. They design colourful decorative objects for your home, and work with crafts people all over the world to create beautiful made objects using traditional crafts and processes. Their work has always been inspired by the traditional crafts and folk art of other cultures so it was a natural progression, and a dream come true for them, to work with printers and crafts people all over the world. All products sold by East End Press are hand printed, hand painted or hand dyed- skilled human hands made these products individually with craftsmanship and care, and that is really special. They believe in treating and paying everyone who works with us fairly, and have personally visited all their manufacturing partners.