by East End Press.
Hand printed greetings card, made from thick recycled paper and biodegradable cello sleeve. These statement cards are miniature artworks and will be treasured by the recipients! Cards are printed on both sides, with a 'hidden' cream coloured message space. The coloured envelopes are also hand printed with a fish motif to create a truly luxurious and special card.
- C5 size envelope, each card has varying dimensions but fit within C5 envelope (standard stamp / letter size)
- white space for writing message hidden beneath the fish's fins
- packaged in cornstarch biodegradable cello sleeve
- both card and envelope are made from recycled paper
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- please note, every card is hand printed so may vary slightly from the photograph, this just adds to the charm!
East End Press is a printing and design studio based in the east end of Glasgow run by Ellie Hodeson. They design colourful decorative objects for your home, and work with crafts people all over the world to create beautiful made objects using traditional crafts and processes. Their work has always been inspired by the traditional crafts and folk art of other cultures so it was a natural progression, and a dream come true for them, to work with printers and crafts people all over the world. All products sold by East End Press are hand printed, hand painted or hand dyed- skilled human hands made these products individually with craftsmanship and care, and that is really special. They believe in treating and paying everyone who works with us fairly, and have personally visited all their manufacturing partners.